SSC BBQ pits – How to book BBQ Pit at St. Stephen’s College?
- Eligibility – Only SSCAA Members with valid membership can book and use the BBQ Pit at the College on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Timeslots – Slot 1: 11:00am to 4:00pm (except on Suns – 12pm to 4pm); Slot 2: 4:30pm to 9:00pm on non-school days only.
- Fees – HK$215 for half the venue (3 stoves and parking for 3 vehicles included); HK$515 for exclusive use of the venue (7 stoves and parking for 7 vehicles included); additional vehicles are HK$100 per vehicle (subject to parking availability and a maximum of 5 vehicles).
- Registration – Alumnus should check with the Development Office about the availability of the BBQ Pit for the intended date by email at email@example.com. If available, the Alumnus should complete the College’s campsite booking form as soon as possible. Upon approval, full payment must be settled with the College 3 working days prior to the booking date.
- Vehicle license number(s) must be submitted to the College on or before the last 2 working days prior to the booking date. For any enquiries, please call 2813 0360.
- Time of Visit – The booking Alumnus MUST present his/her SSCAA membership card and HKID card/passport in person at the College’s front gate for security check. Only pre-approved vehicle(s) can enter the campus and parking should not exceed 6 hours for each slot.